60 Second Security:
• Which browser plugin withstood PWN2OWN?
• How big was the latest South Korean megabreach?
• What happens when hackers attack phishers?
• Do you listen to the Chet Chat podcast?
Get all the answers in 60 Second Security for 15 March 2014.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- PWN2OWN Day Two – Chrome and Safari join the losers
- PWN2OWN Day One – Reader, IE, Flash and Firefox felled, Java left standing
- Hackers steal 12 million customer records from South Korean phone giant
- AnonGhost hackers deface a fake bank site
- SSCC 138 – Patching, zero-days, XP, APTs and CryptoLocker [PODCAST]