Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 139 – March 20, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 139
- PWN2OWN Day One – Reader, IE, Flash and Firefox felled, Java left standing
- PWN2OWN Day Two – Chrome and Safari join the losers
- Firefox 28.0 takes on the PWN2OWN attacks already
- Target missed multiple warnings that credit card data breach was underway
- Security Essentials: What is PCI DSS?
- Sophos Techknow – The End of XP [PODCAST]
- Anatomy of a Bitcoin phish – don’t be too quick before you click!
- Advice on getting the most from Windows XP, courtesy of the Google Play Store