60 Second Security:
• How do you get spyware on your victim, er, target's phone?
• Have Mac users changed their attitude to security?
• How deep does privacy run at WhatsApp?
Get all the answers in 60 Second Security for 22 March 2014.
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- mSpy now selling phones pre-loaded with spyware
- mSpy app lets someone remotely snoop on you through your phone or tablet
- Apple users: Try these five tips for better Mac security
- WhatsApp and privacy - will Facebook make things better, worse, or both?
- Whatsapp's Jan Koum says privacy won't suffer with Facebook acquisition