60 Second Security:
• How long did Apple leave holes in Safari?
• What punishment can a convicted support call scammer expect?
• And what happens when a liquor store springs a leak?
Get all the answers in 60 Second Security for 05 April 2014.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- Apple updates OS X Safari – patches a year’s worth of holes, but not on Snow Leopard
- Phony tech support scammer escapes with a slap on the wrist
- Texan liquor chain Spec’s leaks 550k card details in 17 month breach