Sophos Security Chet Chat - Episode 142 - April 10, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 142
- Anatomy of a data leakage bug - the OpenSSL "heartbleed" buffer overflow
- "Heartbleed heartache" - should you REALLY change all your passwords right away?
- Patch Tuesday April 2014 - XP's last breath
- Patch Tuesday for April 2014 - it's Goodbye, Farewell and Amen for Windows XP
- Microsoft issues alert for Word zero-day - booby-trapped RTF files already used in attacks
- Apple updates OS X Safari - patches a year's worth of holes, but not on Snow Leopard