Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 142 – April 10, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
Here’s our latest security podcast, featuring Sophos experts and Naked Security writers Chester Wisniewski and Paul Ducklin.
(Audio player above not working for you? Download to listen offline, or listen on Soundcloud.)
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 142
- Anatomy of a data leakage bug – the OpenSSL “heartbleed” buffer overflow
- “Heartbleed heartache” – should you REALLY change all your passwords right away?
- Patch Tuesday April 2014 – XP’s last breath
- Patch Tuesday for April 2014 – it’s Goodbye, Farewell and Amen for Windows XP
- Microsoft issues alert for Word zero-day – booby-trapped RTF files already used in attacks
- Apple updates OS X Safari – patches a year’s worth of holes, but not on Snow Leopard
One comment on “SSCC 142 – Heartbleed explained, Patches assessed, Apple chastised [PODCAST]”
Great job on explanation of current threat and Apple’s non caring attitude. We need to knock them off of the stool once in a while to get together with the rest of the Industry and standards