Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 142 – April 10, 2014
News, opinion, advice and research!
Stories covered in Chet Chat Episode 142
- Anatomy of a data leakage bug – the OpenSSL “heartbleed” buffer overflow
- “Heartbleed heartache” – should you REALLY change all your passwords right away?
- Patch Tuesday April 2014 – XP’s last breath
- Patch Tuesday for April 2014 – it’s Goodbye, Farewell and Amen for Windows XP
- Microsoft issues alert for Word zero-day – booby-trapped RTF files already used in attacks
- Apple updates OS X Safari – patches a year’s worth of holes, but not on Snow Leopard