60 Second Security:
• How hard is Heartbleed recovery?
• How hard does Google Play try to keep the garbage out?
• And how hard are you trying to get over XP?
60 Second Security has the answers in a short, fun security video
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- Anatomy of a data leakage bug – the OpenSSL “heartbleed” buffer overflow
- “Heartbleed heartache” – should you REALLY change all your passwords right away?
- Google takes down fake anti-virus app that duped 10,000 users on Play Store
- Patch Tuesday April 2014 – XP’s last breath
- Patch Tuesday for April 2014 – it’s Goodbye, Farewell and Amen for Windows XP
One comment on “Heartbleed, Google Play and XP – 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]”
This weekend I went to visit my in-laws who use a Mac. I used the standard guest account, which by default has parental controls set to active. We were talking about Heartbleed, and I decided to go to Naked Security. Parental controls blocked ‘Naked’ Security, apparently fearing that I might see someone naked. I have seen more sophisticated Internet filters.