60 Second Security:
• How do you recover from Heartbleed?
• Can you get your money back from Google?
• And just how safe is the Viber instant messaging app?
Find out the answers in one entertaining minute of video - it's 60 Second Security!
→ Can't view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can't hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- Anatomy of a data leakage bug - the OpenSSL "heartbleed" buffer overflow
- LibreSSL aims to prevent the next Heartbleed
- More post-Heartbleed love/cash for OpenSSL
- Google refunds Android users who bought fake Virus Shield app
- Here we go again: Viber mobile messenger app leaves user data unencrypted