60 Second Security:
• Are two zero-days better than one?
• What happened to AOL’s user database?
• And is that another award that Naked Security just won?
Find out the answers in one entertaining minute of video – it’s 60 Second Security!
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- Microsoft acknowledges “in the wild” Internet Explorer zero-day
- That was quick! Microsoft patches the “1776” hole in Internet Explorer
- Not to be outdone by Microsoft, Adobe announces zero-day exploit patch for Flash
- AOL Mail accounts breached, users advised to change passwords
- Thanks for voting for us – we won the Grand Prix Prize for the for the Best Overall Security Blog!