60 Second Security:
• Where does the data breach buck stop?
• Why do they call them “secret” links?
• Is Apple finally getting real about security?
Find out the answers in one entertaining minute of video – it’s 60 Second Security!
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- Target CEO resigns, latest executive fallout from card breach
- Target admits “there was malware on our point-of-sale registers”
- Dropbox stumbles over security and privacy of secret links
- Apple admits flaw in email attachment encryption on iPhones and iPads