60 Second Security:
• Did FitzRoy get hacked?
• Who is Oleg Pliss?
• What’s up with Spotify?
• Where has TrueCrypt gone?
Find all the answers in this week’s 60 Sec Security – 31 May 2014.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube.
In this episode:
- New Zealand’s 18-tonne supercomputer – was it hacked, or not?
- Apple ransomware strikes Australia – pay Oleg $100 or else
- Spotify warns its Android app users of breach, says to download new version
- True mystery of the disappearing TrueCrypt disk encryption software