60 Second Security:
• How long has mobile malware been around?
• Is it really game over for Gameover and CryptoLocker?
• Which cryptographic security libraries need patching?
Find all the answers in this week’s 60 Sec Security – 07 June 2014.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube.
In this episode:
- Unhappy birthday to you – mobile malware turns 10
- CryptoLocker wannabe “Simplelocker” scrambles your files, holds your Android to ransom
- Has CryptoLocker been cracked? Is Gameover over?
- Move over Heartbleed – here comes another SSL/TLS bug
- Latest OpenSSL flaws can lead to information leakage, code execution and DoS