60 Second Security:
• Apple’s iOS 8 takes on Wi-Fi sniffing marketers
• USMS makes an email privacy blunder
• Cryptowall ransomware fills the CryptoLocker void
Fun with a serious side in 60 Sec Security for 21 June 2014!
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
In this episode:
- Has Apple killed off location analytics with this simple privacy enhancement?
- Email gaffe unmasks ‘anonymous’ bidders in Bitcoin auction
- What’s next for ransomware? Cryptowall picks up where CryptoLocker left off