Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 1 September 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna, 98 other celebs' nude photos leaked online
- Grindr app has privacy issues – who's surprised?
- Microsoft vows to clean away misleading apps from its Windows Store
- NASA prepares for serious sysadmin work – reimaging Opportunity Rover out on MARS!
Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence naked photo scandal – Apple and FBI to investigate
- Using WPS on your Wi-Fi router may be even more dangerous than you think
Wednesday 3 September 2014
- Apple developer guidelines lead to rogue phone call risks in iOS
- Firefox 32.0 fixes holes, shakes out some old SSL certs, introduces certificate pinning
- Home Depot credit card breach: company to "investigate"
Thursday 4 September 2014
- SSCC 163 – So THAT'S why you can't erase Flash RAM properly [PODCAST]
- 5 things you should know about email unsubscribe links before you click
- Apple, please provide better protection for iCloud – Secure our Selfies!
Friday 5 September 2014
- Apple iCloud – 3 tips for keeping your photos and other data safe
- Is it thumbs up to Barclays bank's finger-vein-reading authentication?
- Review your settings with Facebook’s new privacy checkup tool
- Why is Google sending insecure browsers back in time?
- Google to pay $19,000,000 compensation for taking candy from kids
- Twitter adds unlimited payouts to its bug bounty program
- Nude celeb selfies doxing prompts 4chan to change policy
Saturday 6 September 2014
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.