Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 22 September 2014
- Tor users could be FBI's main target if legal power grab succeeds
- Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, et al. targeted in latest naked celebrity photo leak
Tuesday 23 September 2014
- Is it *really* such a bad idea to use a password twice?
- No, 'Apple Wave' does not let you charge your iPhones in the microwave
- Bistro turns the tables on Yelp, offers discounts to customers for 1-star reviews
Wednesday 24 September 2014
- Emma Watson threatened with hoax nude photo leak by internet marketers
- DuckDuckGoAway: China blocks privacy-oriented search engine
Thursday 25 September 2014
- Bash “Shellshock” vulnerability – what you need to know
- Netflix deadlocked with broadcast regulator over "confidential" subscriber data
- Disgruntled employees are increasingly e-sabotaging businesses, FBI says
- Mozilla fixes "phishing friendly" cryptographic bug in Firefox and Thunderbird
Friday 26 September 2014
- SSCC 166 – A sleeping bag and a camping stove to queue for an iPhone? [PODCAST]
- Ex-con Kevin Mitnick now selling zero-day exploits, starting at $100K
- Apple pulls iOS 8.0.1 update, tells users to roll back to iOS 8
Saturday 27 September 2014
- Are you tired of weak or fake zero-day exploits? 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
- Child abuser sues Facebook and page admin over allegedly posting his address
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.