Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 29 September 2014
- Point-of-Sale vendor loses password, causes breaches at 324 US restaurants
- More celeb nude photos leaked: Cara Delevingne, Anna Kendrick and Jennifer Lawrence (again)
Tuesday 30 September 2014
- 3 essential security tasks – have you done them yet?
- China blocks Instagram as Hong Kong protesters take over the streets
- George Clooney issues burner phones to stop guests from leaking wedding photos
- Facebook's new 'Atlas' ad platform will follow us around on non-Facebook sites
- Apple patches OS X against Shellshock
Wednesday 1 October 2014
- SSCC 166.5 – Special edition from the Virus Bulletin 2014 conference [PODCAST]
- Head of 'StealthGenie' mobile stalking app indicted for selling spyware
- 3 more essential security tasks you can do for your family today
- How to pick a proper password [VIDEO]
- 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: swamped with privacy-hungry refugees, bouncing back from DDoS
- Snapchat says fat spam is not its fault
Thursday 2 October 2014
- Civil liberties advocates, bookstores, publishers sue to stop anti revenge porn law
- International hackers charged over Call of Duty and Apache helicopter software theft
- US Attorney General urges tech companies to leave back doors open on gadgets for police
Friday 3 October 2014
- JP Morgan Chase confirms breach, 76 million homes and 7 million businesses affected
- SSCC 167 – Avoiding the shock of Shellshock (and more!) [PODCAST]
- Security incidents are up – and pricier! – but infosec budgets are dwindling
- Facebook says sorry to LGBT community over real-name policy, promises change
Saturday 4 October 2014
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.