Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 10 November 2014
- Apple releases tool to fix vanishing iMessage issue
- Operation Onymous: 17-nation bust takes out over 400 "hidden services"
- Notes from SophosLabs: On the trail of rootkits and other malware
- Is your webcam or baby monitor video feed being streamed to this website?
Tuesday 11 November 2014
- US Postal Service breached, employee and customer data stolen
- Old-time phishing scams are working just fine, Google finds
Wednesday 12 November 2014
- Patch Tuesday wrap-up, November 2014: Microsoft joins the "security hole in HTTPS" club
- Online casino fined for emailing promotions to "self-excluded" gamblers
- Paedophile caught after targeted girl's father impersonates her on Facebook
- Tor Project puzzles over how the law shredded anonymity in Operation Onymous
- Firefox turns 10 – celebrates by helping you to forget
Thursday 13 November 2014
- SSCC 173 – Lest we forget [PODCAST]
- YouTube channel swamps police with requests for disclosure of body-cam video
- Snapchat to warn users about third-party apps, ask them to change their passwords
Friday 14 November 2014
- Protect your teens: 7 apps and websites parents should be aware of
- Carder.su fraudster jailed for 9 years and ordered to pay $50.8m
- Stratfor hacker Jeremy Hammond used his cat's name as a password
- Two-factor authentication: Understanding the options
Saturday 15 November 2014
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.