Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 24 November 2014
- Google Contributor: would you pay to remove ads on websites? [POLL]
- WordPress issues critical security fixes, closing remote anonymous compromise bug and more
- 16 webcam hijacking suspects arrested in wake of bedroom-peeping
- Dirt-cheap PS4 Amazon listings in Walmart price-match scam
Tuesday 25 November 2014
- 5 online scams to watch out for this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Sophos Techknow – Dealing with Ransomware [PODCAST]
- Google reaches settlement with troll victim
- Craigslist back up and running after DNS hijack
Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Home Depot facing 44 lawsuits over data breach as clean-up cost reaches $43m
- Which social network is the worst for bullying?
- Twitter exec Anthony Noto reveals secret company plans in direct message goof
- Sony Pictures breached – or was it?
Thursday 27 November 2014
- Twitter to start snooping at which apps you have installed – here's how to opt out
- Spyware app StealthGenie's CEO fined $500K, forfeits source code
- SSCC 175 – "My, what an ENORMOUS malware infection you have!" [PODCAST]
Friday 28 November 2014
- Syrian Electronic Army returns with Thanksgiving press hack
- Adobe publishes out-of-band Flash update – provides "booster dose" for October's patches
- Should vapers fear malware-laced e-cigarettes?
Saturday 29 November 2014
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.