Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 8 December 2014
- Android Lollipop 5.0.1 is out – for the select few with Lollipop, at least
- "It’s the internet’s fault." PlayStation Store downed amid hacking claims
- Online medical bill site tricked people to hand over health records
- 12 Days competition: Day 6 – Clocking up a decade of mobile malware
- Sony Pictures feels the pain as megabreach claims expand
Tuesday 9 December 2014
- 12 Days competition: Day 7 – Was it Gameover for CryptoLocker?
- Alibaba turns into Ali-blab-blab thanks to web server URL security bug
- Facebook launches keyword searching on past posts
- Internet freedom weakens around the world
Wednesday 10 December 2014
- Patch Tuesday wrap-up, December 2014 – why "Important" can be Critical…
- The Pirate Bay taken down by police after raid
- Yahoo sells Flickr users' photos without sharing profits
- Sony tormentors leak celebrities' phone numbers, aliases
- 12 Days competition: Day 8 – The amount of spam you can send is…
- Can we expect a future free from passwords and PINs?
Thursday 11 December 2014
- 12 Days competition: Day 9 – This musical gift gave you too much
- Microsoft: US would be outraged if another nation ransacked its servers
- Facebook head of AI wants to stop you from posting things you may later regret
Friday 12 December 2014
- Server failure clears skies over London as flights are grounded
- The social media network that's worst for bullying is…
- Microsoft pulls Patch Tuesday fix – "Outlook can't connect to Exchange"
- 12 Days competition: Day 10 – This bug was one shell of a shock
- GCHQ and police team up to hunt down child abusers on the darknet
- Retailers are "overconfident" about their security, majority have fundamental gaps
Saturday 13 December 2014
Sunday 14 December 2014
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.