Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last fourteen days in our special bumper new year roundup.
Watch our most recent top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links from the last two weeks for more detail.
Monday 22 December 2014
Wednesday 24 December 2014
Saturday 27 December 2014
Monday 29 December 2014
- Yes, I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas – but HOW DID THE CROOKS KNOW THAT?
- Lizard Squad member ‘Ryan’ explains why it’s OK to ruin Christmas
- Can malware and hackers really cause giant physical disasters?
Tuesday 30 December 2014
- From Facebook, through iPhones and Androids, to Macs – make the safest start to 2015!
- Android Lollipop 5.0.2 is out, but some Nexus users are still stuck on KitKat
Wednesday 31 December 2014
- This is what you told us about computer security in 2014
- Where would you be on New Year’s Eve without a #sophospuzzle?
- SSCC 179 – What kind of a name is “Lizard Squad”? [PODCAST]
Thursday 1 January 2015
- Malware infection suspected at ISC, providers of the BIND DNS server software
- Have the cops busted one of the Lizard Squad?
Friday 2 January 2015
Saturday 3 January 2015
- Zero-day in Windows 8.1 disclosed by Google
- The mystery of the missing Bitcoins – 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.