Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 23 February 2015
- Alleged US Army hacker Lauri Love wants his computers back
- How the "Great SIM Heist" could have been avoided
- Facebook to be sued by Native American over real-name policy
- YouTube to launch ad free subscription and a kid safe app
Tuesday 24 February 2015
- 10,000 motorists' names and addresses published online by parking fine company
- "PowerSpy" – can crooks really track you by the power your phone is using?
- Burning Man festival to cancel tickets of cheaters who used website hacks
- Snapchat tells teens: Keep your clothes on!
- Tumblr blocks torrent-related posts from search results, along with adult content
Wednesday 25 February 2015
- $3m reward offered for alleged Gameover Zeus kingpin
- From the Labs: more advances in Advanced Persistent Threats
- LinkedIn settles class action suit over 2012 unsalted password leak
- Google bans sexually explicit content on Blogger
Thursday 26 February 2015
- Barclays to launch Twitter payments through Pingit mobile app
- How nine out of ten healthcare pages leak private data
- SSCC 187 – The cryptography edition [PODCAST]
- Koppie Koppie sells photos of your kids to prove you shouldn't post them online
- Google turns Pwnium into an all-year, unlimited-rewards bug-hunting contest
- Not just celebrity nude photos, Reddit bans all "involuntary porn"
Friday 27 February 2015
- Facebook Bug Bounty report for 2014: $1.3M paid out to more than 700 bug finders
- Europol takedown of Ramnit botnet frees 3.2 million PCs from cybercriminals' grasp
- Facebook comes up with new ways to reach out to the suicidal
- Say hello to net neutrality – FCC votes to "protect the open internet"
- Anthem healthcare breach is smaller – and bigger – than first thought
Saturday 28 February 2015
- Bought PII from the government? PLEASE DON'T LOSE IT! 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
- RIP Leonard Nimoy: a hero to Trekkies, but so much more than "Spock"
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.