Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 191 – March 25, 2015
Here’s our latest security podcast, featuring Sophos experts and Naked Security writers Chester Wisniewski and Paul Ducklin.
Chester is on the road again, this time to present at a conference in Slovenia.
So this episode of the Chet Chat comes to you from an al fresco café in downtown Ljubljana.
By the way, you’ll hear us inviting you [11’15”] to drop by at the RSA 2015 conference and say, “Hi.”
If you’re going to be in the San Francisco area in the week of 20 April 2015, you can register for a free Explorer Expo Pass on us.
Just head to the registration page and use the registration code X5SSOPHOS.
(That’s X5S as in X-RAY-FIVE-SIERRA, not XSS as in Cross Site Scripting!)
(Audio player above not working? Download MP3 or listen on Soundcloud.)
In this episode of the Chet Chat
- [00’46”] Pwn2Own pops ’em all
- [03’39”] Double FREAK!
- [07’01”] Private photos on Facebook?
- [09’46”] How safe is that mobile app?
- [11’15”] Free expo pass for RSA 2015 (code X5SSOPHOS)
- [11’48”] Security Blogger Awards 2015
Other podcasts you might like
- Chet Chat 190 – The CeBIT 2015 edition
- Sophos Techknow – Dealing with Ransomware
- Sophos Techknow – Understanding Vulnerabilities
One comment on “SSCC 191 – Live in Ljubljana [PODCAST]”
Why always podcast ? I prefer by far to read your comments instead to listen to them. Am I the only one?