Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Monday 13 April 2015
- We TOLD you not to use WPS on your Wi-Fi router! We TOLD you not to knit your own crypto!
- The NSA wants a multi-part encryption key for 'front door' access to your data
- Amazon sues sites that sell fake reviews
- Twitter shuts down 10,000 ISIS-linked accounts in one day
Tuesday 14 April 2015
- TLS certificate blunder revisited – whither China Internet Network Information Center?
- Teen charged after using teacher's admin password to access school computer
- Is DARPA's Memex search engine a Google-killer?
- Season 5 Game of Thrones episodes leaked online
Wednesday 15 April 2015
- Update Tuesday, April 2015 – Urgent action needed over Microsoft HTTP bug
- Toxin-buying teen finds police waiting for him on the dark web
- Interpol announces successful takedown of "Simda" botnet
- Hot Lotto security director suspected of tinkering with computer to win $14.3m
- New algorithm could auto-squash trolls
Thursday 16 April 2015
- Get into RSA 2015 for free, hear eye-opening talks!
- US lawmaker who's pushing anti-swatting bill gets swatted
- EU accuses Google of abusing search dominance, opens Android investigation
Friday 17 April 2015
- Google fixes potential revenue-stealing "comment cloning" YouTube bug
- WikiLeaks publishes massive searchable archive of hacked Sony documents
- Could a hacker *really* bring down a plane from a mobile phone in seat 12C?
- UN asks if robots should be allowed to kill humans
- Target's settlement with MasterCard costs retailer $19 million
- Tampering with US voting machine as easy as 'abcde', says Virginia report
- Practical IT: What you need to know about email encryption
- Lost your Android? Now you can Google it!
Saturday 18 April 2015
- If the "Deep Web" becomes searchable, is it still deep? 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
- SSCC 194 – Patch early? Patch often? This time, "Patch NOW!" [PODCAST]
Sunday 19 April 2015
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity