Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Tuesday 26 May 2015
Wednesday 27 May 2015
- 5 tips to improve your Linux desktop security
- 1 in 5 experts believe artificial intelligence will pose an 'existential threat'
- Parliamentary insiders clean up MPs' Wikipedia pages
- Hackers compromise 100,000 IRS tax accounts with pre-stolen data
- Get into Infosec Europe 2015 for free, hear great talks!
- Phones' accelerometers allow you to be tracked on the metro
Thursday 28 May 2015
- Yahoo to face class action lawsuit over email spying claims
- SSCC 200 – If you can't trust the IRS, whom can you trust? [PODCAST]
- 17% of parents ignore privacy settings but still post hundreds of photos of kids online
- We don't cover stupid, says cyber insurer that's fighting a payout
Friday 29 May 2015
- Silk Road coupon forger charged with wire fraud
- "Marauders Map" – Is your location being tracked through Facebook Messenger?
- 20 students charged in school sexting scandal
- Facebook tests new "Security Check" tool to fend off account hijacking
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
(Audio player above not working? Download the MP3, or listen on Soundcloud.)
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.