Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
→ Can’t view the video on this page? Watch directly from YouTube. Can’t hear the audio? Click on the Captions icon for closed captions.
Monday 1 June 2015
- Phishing study finds major brands heavily targeted, niche sites also at risk
- Russian billboard advertising contraband hides when it recognises cops
- Coming to Infosec Europe this week? Would you like a free T-shirt?
- Thousands of sites block and redirect Congress to Patriot Act protest page
- Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht gets life without parole
Tuesday 2 June 2015
- Facebook moves to encrypt the emails it sends users
- Google's new 'My Account' lets you tweak privacy and security settings
- Why you shouldn't worry about privacy and security on your phone
Wednesday 3 June 2015
- We won twice at the 2015 European Blogger Awards!
- Violent Facebook threats conviction thrown out by US Supreme Court
- Ex-NBA All Star Chris Gatling accused of being ID theft kingpin
- SSCC 201 – The Infosec edition [PODCAST]
- Android M will give app users a lot better control over their data privacy
Thursday 4 June 2015
- Infosec 2015: "What concerns you the most in computer security?"
- Twin brothers accused of leading phishing gang busted by Russian police
- Skype can no longer be crashed with these eight characters
- Obama signs USA Freedom Act into law, clipping NSA's powers
Friday 5 June 2015
- Facebook Messenger no longer tracks your location by default
- California passes law requiring warrant to search computers, cellphones and tablets
- Twitter shuts down political transparency tool Politwoops
Sunday 7 June 2015
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.
Days of the week image courtesy of Shutterstock.