Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 203 – June 18, 2015
Here’s our latest security podcast, featuring Sophos experts and Naked Security writers John Shier and Paul Ducklin.
John sat in as presenter this week while Chester was on the road.
(Audio player above not working? Download MP3 or listen on Soundcloud.)
In this episode of the Chet Chat
- [00’51”] LastPass breached
- [02’32”] Facebook introduces “Moments”
- [04’45”] Windows 10 updating – our readers have their say
- [07’55”] The (not-quite-the) end of XP
- [09’06”] Samsung keyboard app hole
- [12’49”] The Android ecosystem
Other podcasts you might like
- Chet Chat 202 – They hacked the US Army? Are you SURE?
- Chet Chat 201 – The Infosec Edition
- Infosec 2015 Vox Pop – What concerns you the most?
2 comments on “SSCC 203 – What’s the worst sort of service to have a password breach? [PODCAST]”
my lastpass password is so secure i don’t know what it is lol
managed to use IE in the end to reset the password as i did not know each browser you install Lastpass on has a 1 time use reset token on each browser and IE was the only one to still have i(i was one-two more clicks away from just wiping the account) i don’t actually use lastpass moved away from it long time ago, just wanted to see what sites had been compromised with my email linked to it
on mobile Operators are norm the problem with updates (unless its Sony then you may never get updates on 1 year old phones)