Got a minute to spare?
Watch this week’s 60 Second Security…
(No video? Watch on YouTube. No audio? Click on the [CC] icon for subtitles.)
Watch recent episodes:
• Last week: Apple and Google in mobile malware slip-up
• 2 weeks ago: Just one lousy Facebook selfie…
In this episode:
• [0’05”] BadBIOS is back – this time on your TV
• [0’23”] Forget BadBIOS, here comes BadBarcode
• [0’43”] Google VirusTotal now does OS X malware
One comment on “BadBIOS, BadBarcode, and…bad OS X? 60 Second Security”
“…like the look of the new site.”
Not bad, except for today’s 60-Second Security. The illustration of the player bar, 60ss-video-1200-120-percented.png, deceived me into thinking I should click it to start the video. After a few attempts I scrolled down to see the real player which had been off the bottom edge of the window. The illustration is misleading.