Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 23 November 2015
- 1 in 5 kids believe search engine results are always true
- Facebook to help people tune out their ex-lovers
- Interstate swatting bill would jail crank callers for between a year and life
- Yahoo blocks the ad blockers, while EE gives smartphone users control
Tuesday 24 November 2015
- Smile this Black Friday, you might well be on camera!
- How Rickrolling is hindering counter-terrorism
- How good will your passwords be this Black Friday?
Wednesday 25 November 2015
- Avoid these scams this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Buzz your drones over to registration, recommends FAA
- Facebook ‘Most Used Words’ game accused of stealing and selling user data
- Dell’s risky “Superfish-style” security certificates – here’s what to do
- Amazon data breach rumours spread as passwords are reset on some accounts
- Phuc Dat Bich’s Facebook real-name woes were all a hoax, probably
Thursday 26 November 2015
- You’ve got (unencrypted) mail! [Chet Chat Podcast 223]
- Facebook tops Google’s list of domains for ‘right to be forgotten’ requests
- Don’t be a turkey! How to stay cybersecure this holiday season
- Nest refutes webcam spying claims
Friday 27 November 2015
- When the government really IS here to help with cybersecurity
- Which search engine do you trust? [POLL]
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.