Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Tuesday 29 December 2015
- The weird and wacky of 2015: strange security and privacy stories
- Protect your Android for free – here’s a present for your new present!
- Silk Road founder was tracked down by a Googling tax agent
Wednesday 30 December 2015
- New Year’s resolutions from your end users…
- New York begins turning its payphones into free Wi-Fi hotspots
Thursday 31 December 2015
- These are our New Year’s security resolutions – tell us yours
- Hacks! Breaches! Skimming! And some good news, too… [Chet Chat Podcast 225]
- Tor Project to launch first bug bounty program
- Naked Security’s top 10 most popular stories of 2015
Sunday 3 January 2016
If you’ve been away for the last couple of weeks, you might want to check out what we wrote the week before, and make sure you’ve done all our advent tips!
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.