Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 232 – Feb 18, 2016
Join Sophos security experts Chester Wisniewski and Kristian Samstad for the latest episode of our regular security podcast.
(Audio player above not working? Download MP3, listen on Soundcloud or access via iTunes.)
IN THIS EPISODE
- Greetings from HackCon XI in Oslo, Norway
- [03’48”] Locky ransomware strikes fear through document trickery
- [06’38”] Phishing via SMS catches us with our guard down
- [10’26”] Glibc vulnerability on Linux servers
- [12’21”] Uh-oh Ringo! Take care of your Twitters
If you enjoy the podcast, please share it with other people interested in security and privacy and give us a vote on iTunes and other podcasting directories.