Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
Monday 22 February 2016
- World’s biggest Linux distro infected with malware
- IRS reports 400% increase in phishing & malware in the past 12 months
- Going to Mobile World Congress? Get an exclusive freebie!
- Lost at sea! Alleged Anonymous hacker found adrift near Cuba
Tuesday 23 February 2016
- Would you use an ATM that didn’t need a card…*or* a PIN?
- Resetting terrorist’s Apple ID password wasn’t a screwup, says FBI
- Twitter password recovery bug potentially exposed data of 10,000 users
- Texting-while-walking mishaps lead to relocation of giant sculpture
Wednesday 24 February 2016
- Mousejacking: What you need to know
- Americans want to be safer online – but not if they have to do anything
- German police given go-ahead to use home-brewed spying Trojan
- Bill Gates takes issue with reports that he’s backing FBI over Apple
- Drupal 6 hits the end of the line
- Did the Dark Web just get a whole lot bigger?
Thursday 25 February 2016
- Nissan LEAF cloud security fail leaves drivers exposed
- Why Facebook is using satellites to map every building in 20 countries
- Breach of millions of kids’ images and messages sparks disclosure spat at uKnowKids
- Celebrity nude photo hacker pleads guilty
Friday 26 February 2016
- Get into RSA 2016 free, meet our experts, hear great talks!
- Apple will unbrick iPhones bricked by “1970” bug
- Apple responds in iPhone unlocking case: US seeks “dangerous” powers
- Hospitals vulnerable to cyber attacks on just about everything
- Computers can tell if you’re bored
Sunday 28 February 2016
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.