Sophos Security Chet Chat – Episode 234 – Mar 3, 2016
This week’s Chet Chat was the first ever with a live audience. You can see we had a full house even though recording it publicly was mostly a happy accident. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to tell John and I they liked the podcast and to those who had the time to listen to the podcast live.
IN THIS EPISODE
- John and Chet walked the floor and saw a lot of interesting talk about identity management and 2FA
- Nearly all the vendors who declared endpoint security dead have now acquired endpoint security products
- Threat intelligence was still a hot topic, but finding the intelligence is harder than it looks
- Thanks to everyone who came to learn from James Lyne about IoT, Rowland Yu about sneaking malware into the Google Play store and Dmitry and I presenting on leveraging geography to make malware more profitable
- A few thoughts on the DROWN vulnerability
If you enjoy the podcast, please share it with other people interested in security and privacy and give us a vote on iTunes and other podcasting directories.