Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 2 May 2016
- LA judge forces woman to unlock iPhone with fingerprint
- Facial recognition used to strip sex workers of anonymity
Tuesday 3 May 2016
- WhatsApp blocked by judge for failing to hand over data
- “Windows 10 – Upgrade Now!” – How to avoid embarrassing popups in presentations
- The ‘spying billboards’ that track you as you walk by
- Car hackers could get a life sentence under proposed anti-hacking law
Wednesday 4 May 2016
- 10-year-old gets $10K for comment-deleting Instagram bug
- Heartbleed, ImageTragick, Badlock – Are we facing a named vulnerability backlash?
- Prisoner takes selfies in police van, posts them to Facebook
- Electric utility hit by ransomware shuts down IT systems for a week
- How cybercrooks hit you where you live using country-specific attacks
- Is your website or blog at risk from this ImageMagick security hole?
Thursday 5 May 2016
- Hacker Guccifer claims to have easily breached Hillary Clinton’s email twice
- “More than 250 million email accounts breached” – but how bad is it really?
- Adblock Plus to let us tip sites to make up for not enduring ads
- Don’t do it! 5 ways to upgrade your passwords this #PasswordDay
Friday 6 May 2016
- Will a visit to The Pirate Bay end in malware?
- Facebook loses first round in facial recognition class action suit
- Warning issued over fake online ads for puppies and kittens
- Chicken wing thief flies the coop, evading cops’ stingray
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.