Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Tuesday 31 May 2016
- 65 million Tumblr passwords stolen and up for sale
- MySpace breach could be the biggest ever – half a BILLION passwords!
- Is driving style the next biometric?
- Victim identifies armed robber after Facebook suggests he add him as a friend
Wednesday 1 June 2016
- “Zcrypt” – the ransomware that’s also a computer virus
- Periscope trolls now subject to flash mob jury of their peers
- Online dating scam drags woman into Argentinian prison for 2.5 years
- Like us on Facebook or break your lease, threatens apartment complex
Thursday 2 June 2016
- Facebook’s new DeepText AI understands almost everything we write
- Hacked road sign dubs Donald Trump a “shape-shifting lizard”
Friday 3 June 2016
- Newspaper industry asks FTC to investigate “deceptive” adblockers
- Is Facebook making end-to-end encryption on Messenger opt-in only?
- Cold callers in the US found guilty of 99 MILLION illegal calls
- Now you can Google yourself into better privacy and data protection
- Amazon cracks down on fake reviews, goes after sellers
Saturday 4 June 2016
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.