Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 6 June 2016
- Facebook says no, it’s not using your phone’s microphone to spy on you
- Mark Zuckerberg’s social media accounts hijacked
- At Infosec Europe this week? Would you like a free gift?
- Russia arrests 50, shuts down 5-year, $25m cyber bank robbery
Tuesday 7 June 2016
- Waze to go: residents fight off crowdsourced traffic… for a while
- Can you spot a strong password?
- Silk Road 2.0 deputy sentenced to 8 years in jail
Wednesday 8 June 2016
- The Chrome extension that hides your screen in plain sight
- Mother saves 1-year-old’s life while iPhone’s Siri calls for an ambulance
- FBI wants email privacy act to allow warrantless access to browsing histories
- Vawtrak banking malware – know your enemy
Thursday 9 June 2016
- Tattoo recognition technology “raises significant First Amendment questions”
- Facebook’s testing a “Hide From Your Timeline” option
- Thank you! We won Best European Corporate Security Blog!
- Bugging phones the Rube Goldberg way
Friday 10 June 2016
- Google Nearby: location-aware popup ads for location-aware apps
- DIY store’s poisoned search engine returns nasty results
- Twitter locks out users after nearly 33 million logins put up for sale
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.