Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 13 June 2016
- Let’s Encrypt accidentally shares user email addresses
- uTorrent forums hacked: change your password now!
- Identity thief who said he was too smart to catch gets caught
- Background check company reads your private Facebook data to profile you
Tuesday 14 June 2016
- Apple promises “differential privacy” at Worldwide Developers Conference
- DeRay Mckesson’s Twitter account hacked with just his name and four digits
- Anonymous hackers are fighting Islamic State with porn
Wednesday 15 June 2016
- Critical Flash vulnerability is being exploited in the wild
- The web attacks that refuse to die
- Apple to (finally) allow you to remove stock apps on iOS 10
Thursday 16 June 2016
- Is the Angler exploit kit dead?
- Github hit by massive password guessing attack
- BadTunnel: a vulnerability all Windows users need to patch
- Facebook will tell advertisers when you visit their offline stores
- Facebook “Spam King” gets 2.5 years in the slammer
- Hackers steal 45 million VerticalScope accounts
- Russian snoops ‘stole Democrats’ dossier on Donald Trump’
Friday 17 June 2016
- Flash zero-day fix is out, get it ASAP
- Islamic State hacker admits to hacking, sharing US military PII
- Apple: iOS to require HTTPS for apps by January
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.