Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 20 June 2016
- GoToMyPC suffers ‘very sophisticated’ password attack
- IPv4 hijackers setting up shell companies to hoard and sell addresses
- News Flash: the “Ohdearnotagain” vulnerability [Chet Chat Podcast 242]
Tuesday 21 June 2016
- It’s not all about ransomware – keyloggers are still alive and well!
- CEOs should be fined for firms’ security failings, suggests report
- 138 security flaws in US defense websites uncovered in Hack the Pentagon
- Facebook and Twitter blocked to keep students from cheating in Algeria
- Apple AirPort routers get critical security update
Wednesday 22 June 2016
- Apple “opens up” the iOS 10 kernel – accident or design?
- 5 ways to keep your Instagram profile safe
- Mark Zuckerberg is paranoid about webcam spies – for good reason
- Google makes two-step verification easy-peasy
Thursday 23 June 2016
- Tor coders harden the onion against surveillance
- 154 million voter records exposed, including gun ownership, Facebook profiles and more
- Has the Lizard Squad returned to ruin your day again?
- Commercial drone industry gets new relaxed rules
- Carbonite online backup service bombarded with reused passwords
Friday 24 June 2016
- 3 ways to better secure your Facebook account
- Hillary Clinton’s email was blocked, so the State Dept. turned off spam filters
- Uber under attack – how penetration testers turn bugs into breaches
- Meet ‘URL’: the newest canine police recruit who sniffs out storage devices
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity