Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 4 July 2016
- Turning bugs into breaches (responsibly) [Chet Chat Podcast 244]
- [Poll] Dare to bare or cover your cam?
- Windows 10 update now full-on full-screen deep purple
- Facebook blocks another woman named Isis because of her name
Tuesday 5 July 2016
Wednesday 6 July 2016
- The Dark Web: just how dark is it?
- FBI lets off “extremely careless” Hillary Clinton
- Silent Circle quietly throttles warrant canary
- ANOTHER celebrity nude photo hacker pleads guilty
- Hacker talks his way into accessing someone else’s Facebook account
Thursday 7 July 2016
- A Nigerian scam, old-school style!
- Hijacked NASA Kepler Twitter feed tweets entirely new type of moon shot
- Street View car allegedly torched by man who feared Google was watching him
Friday 8 July 2016
- New Mac malware tries to hook your webcam up to the Dark Web
- Baton Rouge database of police details exposed over killing of Alton Sterling
- Thieves using laptops to hack into and steal cars
- How to set up two-step verification on Twitter
Saturday 9 July 2016
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.