Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Tuesday 30 August 2016
- Is Facebook’s People You May Know putting users at risk?
- Fake news story hits Trending Topics after Facebook lays off staff
- Opera announces data breach: stored passwords stolen for 1.7M users
- Enhanced DMV facial recognition system leads to 100 arrests
- Russian MP’s son found guilty of stealing over 2 million US credit cards
- Turn on two-step verification for your PSN account now!
Wednesday 31 August 2016
- How one man could have owned GitHub, and what happened next…
- Dropbox hack leads to 68 million password hashes dumped online
- 3 tips for better security and privacy on Snapchat
- Runaway teen hops on Facebook to ask police to use nicer mugshot
Thursday 1 September 2016
- 40% of Facebook users click on phishy links. Do you?
- Mac password-stealing malware haunts Transmission app… again
- Yahoo email privacy lawsuit settled
- Mr. Robot season 2 episode 2.7init5.fve – the security review
Friday 2 September 2016
- And the worst passwords from the Last.fm hack are…
- “Hillary Clinton hacker” Guccifer sentenced to 52 months for other crimes
- Fantom ransomware pretends to be a Windows critical update
- Patch now! Recent iOS vulnerability affects Macs too
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity