Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 5 September 2016
- More IoT insecurity: the routers that take instructions from anyone
- Google Chrome fixes serious vulnerabilities, thanks to bug fighters
- What does “abundance of caution” mean, then? [Chet Chat Podcast 251]
Tuesday 6 September 2016
- Obama warns of hackers creating cyber ‘Wild Wild West’
- More plaintext passwords leaked, nearly 100 MILLION of them!
- Man arrested after using Wanted poster as his Facebook profile pic
- Hackers “find Twitter exploit” and resurrect banned accounts
Wednesday 7 September 2016
- Traffic sign ‘hacked’ to warn about zombie genitals
- Playmate’s body-shaming target – a woman in her 70s – comes forward
- Can you trust Tor’s hidden service directories?
- Brazzers breached: 800,000 usernames and passwords for porn site exposed
Thursday 8 September 2016
- Apple prematurely tweets iPhone 7 details ahead of launch
- Cryptomining malware on NAS servers – is one of them yours?
- Would you hand over your social media account details for a new job?
- Politician’s password accidentally tweeted to thousands
Friday 9 September 2016
- Google to slap warnings on non-HTTPS sites
- Scammers sent to the slammer for romance and secret shopping fraud
- Sidestepping your lockscreen with an innocent-looking USB stick
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.