Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 12 September 2016
- 4.5 million web servers have private keys that are publicly known!
- 14-year-old sues Facebook over nude photo posted to “shame” site
- The US gets its first Chief Information Security Officer
- Scammer unmasked by friend’s poor Facebook privacy
Tuesday 13 September 2016
- How Google Play tracks you even if your other apps don’t
- 9/11 hoax story tops Facebook Trending Topics
- Could a phone steal a secret product prototype off your 3D printer?
- Kingpin Denial of Service website vDOS gets taken out by hacker
- Mr. Robot eps2.8_h1dden-pr0cess.axx – the security review
Wednesday 14 September 2016
- AdBlock Plus launches its ad-selling platform
- Pay-to-click ad service hacked, 6.6M plaintext passwords dumped
- Instagram users to take control over abusive comments
- Will iOS 10, “the biggest release of iOS ever,” brick your device?
Thursday 15 September 2016
- Google offers $200,000 for Android-busting exploit
- Can you stay anonymous by hiding your face?
- Will Congress ever vote on the “The Stop Mass Hacking Act”?
- Mr. Robot eps2.9pyth0n-pt1.p7z – the security review