Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 24 October 2016
- Russian indicted over LinkedIn and Dropbox mega-breaches
- Dyn DDoS – what can we do right now to help prevent the next attack?
- Jester defaces website but the Russian Government isn’t laughing
- Anonymous hacker charged with #opJustina DDoS attacks on hospitals
- Mirai, Mirai, on the wall – through the looking glass of the attack on Dyn
Tuesday 25 October 2016
- DirtyCOW Linux hole works on Android too – “root at will”
- Apple iOS users taste Android anxiety with nasty CoreGraphics image flaw
- How hackers broke into John Podesta, DNC Gmail accounts
Wednesday 26 October 2016
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) and why we do or don’t use it
- Fake Blue Screen of Death faux-freezes your system like the real McCoy
- Accountant jailed after falling for Nigerian email scammer sexpot
- IoT chickens come home to roost
Thursday 27 October 2016
- Sweden bans cameras on drones, deeming it illegal surveillance
- Facebook hoax: “Live” videos of space walk? Not quite!
Friday 28 October 2016
- Ensuring that ICS/SCADA isn’t our next IoT nightmare
- Celeb nude photo thief Ryan Collins sentenced to 18 months in jail
- PayPal 2FA bypass – how did *that* get past testing?
- New FCC rules impose privacy boost for ISP customers
- Canadian police to text all phone numbers in vicinity of murder victim
- Keep your family safe with these security tips from Sophos
- Keep your LinkedIn profile secure with the Kevin Bacon rule
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.