Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Wednesday 28 December 2016
- News in brief: Amazon asked for Echo data; Facebook in new fake news row; airline systems ‘insecure’
- Mixing biology with technology: what could possibly go wrong?
- ‘Meltdown’ over international cybersecurity agreement
- Weekly review – the hot 28 stories of the past week
Thursday 29 December 2016
- News in brief: marijuana breach; Amazon moots airships; Firefox winds down for XP, Vista
- Your new year’s resolution: get ready for GDPR
- Welcome to America. Now, what’s your Twitter handle?
- Guest post: Whose genes are they anyway?
Friday 30 December 2016
- News in brief: US raps Russian hacking; internet clampdowns ‘cost $2.4bn’; AR move to track lost items
- Uber, Apple Maps and location tracking: what’s really going on?
- Happy new year! Here’s our look back at the year on Naked Security
- Hedge fund turns to AI to navigate through the maze
- In deep: the internet’s underwater weak links
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.