Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 13 March 2017
- News in brief: Africa gets its own TLD; smart jacket launch pushed back; humans not required
- Bill proposes letting victims of cybercrime hack the hackers
- Researchers find 36 Android devices shipping with pre-installed malware
- Invisible reCAPTCHA means no more clicking on kitten pictures to prove you’re carbon-based
Tuesday 14 March 2017
- How a serious Apache vulnerability struts its stuff
- News in brief: site helps translation from geek to English; sex toy maker settles suit; social media under fire
- Data-matching: what happens when firms join the dots about you?
- Questions linger after ISP blocks TeamViewer over fraud fears
- You could soon have to share your genetic screen results with your boss
- SXSW: the real cost of free services is giving up your data
Wednesday 15 March 2017
- News in brief: France drops e-voting; alleged Yahoo hackers indicted; Google tool for parents
- Swastikas all over Twitter – what you need to do
- Security chiefs join the chorus of concern about shoddy IoT devices
- Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Cisco line up to support Google on emails
- Lip reading: biometrics you can reset just like passwords
- Latest phishing tactics: infected PDFs, bogus friend requests, fake HR emails
- Facebook and Instagram deny access to tools used for surveillance
Thursday 16 March 2017
- News in brief: Yahoo ‘was spear-phished’; McDonald’s Twitter hijacked; Samsung moots face recognition for payments
- Court blocks American from suing Ethiopia over alleged hacking
- How much of the IT your workers use is hiding in the shadows?
- Switch console flaw leaves Nintendo looking flat-footed
Friday 17 March 2017
- News in brief: GCHQ hits back in ‘wiretap’ row; Uber still needs humans; Intel call to bug-hunters
- If Friday’s an 0-day, what about the weekend? [Chet Chat Podcast 260]
- Ethical hacking: should you pay a white hat to break in?
- Studies are nice, but women in security say it’s time for the next step
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity