Are you going to be in London, England, next week?
It’s a fantastic venue to visit for the amazing Victorian architecture alone…
All you have to do is get yourself to Olympia – there’s a station served by both the Underground and the Overground right next to the venue.
You can get into the show on us simply by registering online for a free pass. (You need to register by noon UK time on Monday 2017-06-05.)
We’ll be doing regular presentations throughout each day, live on our stand: no product pitches, just conference-quality talks that prove that even the serious side of security can be both fun to learn and easy to understand.
Topics we’re covering include:
- Humans, what are you gonna do? An entertaining and informative look at social engineering and how to avoid being “human-hacked”.
- Phishing is dead – long live Phishing! Most of us back ourselves to spot a phish email from a mile away – but the crooks can be wilier than you might think.
- Script interpreters – the threats already in your network. Not to be missed: leading security researcher Fraser Howard of SophosLabs digs into modern malware techniques.
- Crimeware-as-a-Service: the all-you-can-eat buffet for wannabe hackers. Bots, keyloggers, ransomware and more – these days, budding cybercrooks don;t have to be techies themselves. They simply rent malware services in the “dark cloud”, and pay with a portion of the proceeds.
- The Mac malware that hooks your webcam up to the Dark Web. Paul Ducklin gives a live malware demo that will surprise you with its combination of simplicity and sophistication. (Windows users: no gloating!)
By the way, we’ll also be publishing a daily “phrase that pays” via our social media accounts.