Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 29 May 2017
Tuesday 30 May 2017
- News in brief: no laptop ban from EU for now; China warns on new laws; bug bounty scheme for DHS
- Shadow Brokers double down on zero-day subscription service
- Security of medical devices ‘is a life or death issue’, warns researcher
- Why you should avoid Star Hop and Candy Link in Google Play
- Tuesday review – the hot 24 stories of the week
Wednesday 31 May 2017
- News in brief: NASA sends probe to the Sun; subway gets phone coverage; Facebook pushes back
- Wolf in sheep’s clothing: a SophosLabs investigation into delivering malware via VBA
- Keybase adds end-to-end encryption to messages on the web
- Chrome bug that lets sites secretly record you ‘not a flaw’, insists Google
Thursday 1 June 2017
- News in brief: AI detects pain in animals; parallel universe discovered; Silk Road creator loses appeal
- Hackers shelve crowdfunding drive for Shadow Brokers exploits
- Crooks hold nude plastic surgery pictures to ransom after break-in
- Kittens, bears or pandas: who’s behind the biggest cyberattacks?
Friday 2 June 2017
- News in brief: US requires social media handles; Putin points to ‘patriotic’ hackers; Snapchat Spectacles arrive
- OneLogin warns that attacker could be able to decrypt data
- Get into Infosec Europe 2017 for free, hear great talks!
- Thousands of enterprise apps exposing data on back-end servers
- Facial recognition reunites missing boy with his dad after four years
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.