Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 10 July 2017
- News in brief: NATO backs Kiev over cyber-attacks; China cracks down on VPNs; Somalia knocked offline
- Tendulkar wants your number on Twitter, what do you do?
- FTC slaps $104m judgment on loan application firm
- Apps that are a matter of life, death and data win $75,000 prizes
- When ex-workers attack (again): man used Trojan to cause havoc
Tuesday 11 July 2017
- News in brief: dark web sites attacked; radio station pwnd; Russian hacker jailed for nine years
- Mark your calendar for the net neutrality Day of Action
- Two-factor via your mobile phone – should you stop using it?
- More than 100m records potentially lost in huge telecoms breach
- Your gadget could save your life: smart device phones police
Wednesday 12 July 2017
- News in brief: probe in Jupiter fly-by; footage of politician ‘not illegal’; Trump sued over Twitter block
- Social engineering – explored and explained by our experts [VIDEO]
- Researchers find chinks in the armour of satellite phone calls
- Russians told to log in to Pornhub using verified social media accounts
Thursday 13 July 2017
- News in brief: Health insurer breached; Vertu calls it quits; Audi tops autonomy
- How did the data of 14m Verizon customers end up online?
- Who gets gold stars for looking after your privacy?
- How app developers are gaming Google Play to boost their rankings
- So long, Windows Phone – it was nice knowing you
Friday 14 July 2017
- News in brief: Oz law ‘trumps maths’; CBP can’t search phones for cloud data; police launch drone unit
- BUPA breach – why names and addresses matter
- Vault 7: new WikiLeaks dump details Android SMS snooping malware
- Whose job is it to keep us safe from online harassment?
- SQL injection attacks controlled using Telegram messaging app
- Insider who scammed $14.3m lottery ‘win’ pleads guilty
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity