Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 31 July 2017
- News in brief: Roomba data not for sale; thief-catching wallet; Windows Bounty Program
- Should Adobe make Flash open source? [POLL]
- One lousy click: the phishing blunder that sank an entire product
- Dark Web criminals caught after reusing passwords
- The New York gas pumps that steal your credit card
Tuesday 1 August 2017
- News in brief: Alexa as wiretap; Prankster fools White House; Amazon suspends Blu
- Anatomy of a privacy fail – when “Dark Data” gives away your identity
- Should governments keep vulnerabilities secret?
- Multiple vulnerabilities found in radiation monitoring gateways
- Game of Thrones data leaked in HBO hack
Wednesday 2 August 2017
- News in brief: Facebook video chat; protecting Earth from aliens; do you want encryption?
- Android users: beware ‘Invisible Man’ malware disguised as Flash
- Fake hot-babe spears businessmen on LinkedIn
- UK home secretary: ‘real people’ don’t want unbreakable encryption
Thursday 3 August 2017
- News in brief: WannaCry ‘kill switch’ man detained; Firefox file encryption; DDoS fails to persuade
- Researchers display “CAN do” skill in vehicle DoS
- Chrome’s built-in adblocker arrives for early adopters
- Can US senators secure the Internet of Things?
- What do the words ‘Tor’ and ‘Dark Web’ mean to you? [VIDEO]
- Fired employee caught by keylogger wins case
Friday 4 August 2017
- News in brief: Wikileaks’ Dumbo flies; off-script chatbots; Google down-votes duff apps
- Amazon reaches out to users with bad security before the crooks do
- Google wants to track you in real life – privacy group says, ‘No way!’
- Uber drivers game the system – force up fares
- Should IoT vendors be told what to do by the government? [VIDEO]
Saturday 5 August 2017
Watch our latest video
(Can’t see the video directly above this line? Watch on Facebook instead.)
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.