Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 9 October 2017
- 5 security mistakes your IT team wish you wouldn’t make
- How to do cybersecurity at work
- iPhone’s new “off” switch that leaves Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned on
Tuesday 10 October 2017
- Why it’s time to stop calling users “n00bs” and “1d10ts”
- Learning from the Disqus data breach
- Busted! Founder sells $51m website, hacks it, tries to sell site its own data
Wednesday 11 October 2017
- Watch out for these high-pressure Apple malware scams
- Equifax: up to 15 million more at risk
- What’s the fuzz about? Microsoft unveils its latest security tool
- US Treasury denies domestic spying
Thursday 12 October 2017
- Mr Robot season 3 episode Eps3.0_Power-Saver-Mode.H – the security review
- Report from the Virus Bulletin 2017 Conference [Chet Chat Podcast 263]
- US government calls for “responsible” – as in breakable – encryption
- Are users “luzers” or is it time for an att-IT-ude change? [VIDEO]
- Microsoft Office 0-day headlines Patch Tuesday, update now!
Friday 13 October 2017
- Hackers steal restricted information on F-35 fighter, JDAM, P-8 and C-130
- Judge slaps down government’s dragnet trawl of 1.3m website users
- Google embarrassed by fake adblocker that served ads
- Equifax website hit by malvertising – will the pain never end?
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.