Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 16 October 2017
- Wi-Fi at risk from KRACK attacks – here’s what to do
- How the Waltham cyberstalker’s reign of fear was ended
- Chrome smoked by Edge in browser phishing test
Tuesday 17 October 2017
- Google Home Mini glitch triggers secret recordings
- The fix is in for hackable voting machines: use paper
- Flash 0-day in the wild – patch now!
Wednesday 18 October 2017
- Is security on the verge of a fuzzing breakthrough?
- Encryption chip flaw afflicts huge number of computers
- 6 cybersecurity predictions (that might actually come true)
- Internet of Ships falling down on security basics
Thursday 19 October 2017
- IRS chief: assume your identity has been stolen
- Kids’ smartwatches harbouring major security flaws
- Mr. Robot eps3.1undo.gz – the security review
- How individuals can use online ad buying to spy on you
Friday 20 October 2017
- Hack-back bill would legalize companies hacking their attackers
- What’s coming next in the world of malware? [VIDEO]
- Google’s Advanced Protection Program: extra security at a cost
- 5 ways to do 15 minutes of cybersecurity without a computer
- Teen hacker sentenced for serious disruption of Phoenix 911 system
Sunday 22 October 2017
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.